li.ou
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My two top choices for Sept 2021 are Kingston Uni and the University of LAW.
The courses are International law and law with international business, I really like both courses. I am more interested in which Uni is better for law degrees, which one is better campus wise, the facilities, etc.
lawyer1456
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so basically i can help you because I've done an extensive research about ULAW. its a great uni however, i wouldn't recommend a private uni for your undergrad bc they are expensive and take decisions out of no where and especially during these times.. however, ULAW modules and how the students are assessed is really new and interesting and usually public unis do not asses the same way. According to rankings, i wouldn't recommend Kingston too, its not renowned for law and doesn't have a good reputation in law. Although Ulaw is in the heart of london (Bloomsbury) and has several campuses across the UK, You will definitely enjoy the student life at Kingston better because its near central london and its more of a community plus you can have friends from different majors and your choice range is wider (friends from kingston told me and i've visited them) plus there's loads to do and Kingston is one of the safest areas and not as expensive as Central london...
Personally if you can do better check other unis
but if u want to prioritize the course and the assessments and reputations id go with Ulaw (although its better for LPC/LLM/GDL...)
li.ou
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lawyer1456)
so basically i can help you because I've done an extensive research about ULAW. its a great uni however, i wouldn't recommend a private uni for your undergrad bc they are expensive and take decisions out of no where and especially during these times.. however, ULAW modules and how the students are assessed is really new and interesting and usually public unis do not asses the same way. According to rankings, i wouldn't recommend Kingston too, its not renowned for law and doesn't have a good reputation in law. Although Ulaw is in the heart of london (Bloomsbury) and has several campuses across the UK, You will definitely enjoy the student life at Kingston better because its near central london and its more of a community plus you can have friends from different majors and your choice range is wider (friends from kingston told me and i've visited them) plus there's loads to do and Kingston is one of the safest areas and not as expensive as Central london...
Personally if you can do better check other unis
but if u want to prioritize the course and the assessments and reputations id go with Ulaw (although its better for LPC/LLM/GDL...)
Thank you for taking the time to answer, your reply has been very helpful.
thanks again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (119)
28.33%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.52%
No - I live at home during term anyway (123)
29.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed