Why did he block, unblock and block me again?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There was this guy i caught feelings for who turned out to be very toxic and rude so he blocked me off Snapchat cos we got into huge fight where i was called many horrible stuff not gonna go in details . My guy best friend added him and he told my guy best friend that im obsess with him and my guy best friend told him that i am not and i liked him and wanted to get to know him as a person but now i hate him. After few weeks pass i wanted it to see if he unblocked me and he did and then i quickly remove the request i keep getting fake accounts adding me so i thought he sending them thru i was gonna add him turn out he blocked me. This guy plays alot of game and he has a reputation of hurting girls feeling is there any reason as to why he unblocked and then blocked me again on snapchat?
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just block him he is playing mind games he might have some kind of illness
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There was this guy i caught feelings for who turned out to be very toxic and rude so he blocked me off Snapchat cos we got into huge fight where i was called many horrible stuff not gonna go in details . My guy best friend added him and he told my guy best friend that im obsess with him and my guy best friend told him that i am not and i liked him and wanted to get to know him as a person but now i hate him. After few weeks pass i wanted it to see if he unblocked me and he did and then i quickly remove the request i keep getting fake accounts adding me so i thought he sending them thru i was gonna add him turn out he blocked me. This guy plays alot of game and he has a reputation of hurting girls feeling is there any reason as to why he unblocked and then blocked me again on snapchat?
He's most likely trying to see what your reactions are or he's trying to play with you so you may become interested in him.
oglez92
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like he's doing it to trigger some kind of response from you. To get a reaction. Block him!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
Just block him he is playing mind games he might have some kind of illness
Honestlyy trust me the stuff he said to me was so horrible and made up I don’t even know what his intentions are he played me alot and i feel so stupid allowing myself to even get played by him in the first place
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StopRightThere)
He's most likely trying to see what your reactions are or he's trying to play with you so you may become interested in him.
💯 i know for a fact he is he so weird tho he blocked during the middle of the argument and then block me now unblock me again
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
💯 i know for a fact he is he so weird tho he blocked during the middle of the argument and then block me now unblock me again
As I said, he's trying to get a reaction out of you. Don't give him one.
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestlyy trust me the stuff he said to me was so horrible and made up I don’t even know what his intentions are he played me alot and i feel so stupid allowing myself to even get played by him in the first place
l trust what you are saying my mind tells me that there is something not right about him l knew straight away when l read your post as l read between the lines he is trying to get the upper hand l would say he has some form of mental illness and its good that you picked up on the word intentions as l would say he is a danger to woman and the wider public you are not stupid he is the one thats stupid social media is full of odd balls they hide behind a computer screen and spue out all there venom block him on everything and dont let him or anyone else know where you stay not even what town you come from stay safe
Jordyncapers
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
well play his game and block him
TSKR
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because he had the power of uno reverse.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StopRightThere)
As I said, he's trying to get a reaction out of you. Don't give him one.
Thank you so much and i won’t i have too much pride to even give a reaction tbh
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much and i won’t i have too much pride to even give a reaction tbh
Good. :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.55%

Watched Threads