?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
As far as midnights go, out of woefulness

Ensued... Was it or was it not winter?

Caressing my unfurling thoughts, her

Love was unending, out of hopefulness,

In the beauty of lilies, was it dew

Or hoarfrost? In the shadow of bluebells,

Time ensnared mired in water, oded shells...

Bowers concealed by dust, I shall find you.

Hi Guys, thanks for all the feedback I've received so far it means a lot. Just to explain, I'm 24 and I live with ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome, I also have other MH Conditions which makes getting a job impossible. I want to be a poet... It's really all I have going for me, but my brother says my poetry is **** and I don't get better and I should just give up It makes me really sad, I hope to start publishing soon, but for now I'm just posting on TSR. Thanks for commenting Guys and Girls! Love you all.
Last edited by Kaizoh22; 4 weeks ago
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Its really gooddd man and my brother is autistic with ADHD so i know where youre coming from but mann youre goood. So keep it upp okk!!!
Kaizoh22
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Its really gooddd man and my brother is autistic with ADHD so i know where youre coming from but mann youre goood. So keep it upp okk!!!
Thank youuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (650)
41.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (322)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed