The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Programming Project 2021

Any ideas on how to start the code...?
I haven't been taught much coding and my teacher just gave us the sheet with information and I am quite stuck...
(edited 3 years ago)
I haven't done programming for GCSE, but I have looked into coding before. Most of the stuff you can more or less find on online forums.

It will depend on what sort of programming language you're using, and what you're using it for, but the typical resources I use are W3 School and Mozilla Development.
Reply 2
Original post by y00ng1
Any ideas on how to start the code...?
I haven't been taught much coding and my teacher just gave us the sheet with information and I am quite stuck...

Wait I think AQA scrapped the programming project for computer science. That’s what my teacher said (after I did it :frown: ) but go to AQAs website and check for changes.
you should start off the code by reading the flight data into the program (there are websites that tell you how to do that just google “how to read in a file [programming language] and then make a menu, i can’t give much help on the rest of it cause it’s against the rules and i don’t really know for some of it myself. sorry if this is too late for you :/ good luck :smile:
can u not just post the answers no one cares
Reply 5
Original post by gigililxox
can u not just post the answers no one cares

It’s lockdown. Have they not cancelled it yet?
Original post by S Z H
It’s lockdown. Have they not cancelled it yet?

nope mine is gonna determine my grade
Reply 7
Original post by Pizzar2005
nope mine is gonna determine my grade

hi yes me too! iv done half of it... is yours about airports and flights etc!?!?
Reply 8
Original post by libz100
hi yes me too! iv done half of it... is yours about airports and flights etc!?!?

mine is about the airport and flights and im rlly stuck
Reply 9
Original post by mhmhmhmh
mine is about the airport and flights and im rlly stuck

am happy to give u what iv did! but it's in skl so when I go back ill copy it over!
Original post by libz100
am happy to give u what iv did! but it's in skl so when I go back ill copy it over!

thanks i rlly appreciate it
Original post by libz100

are u able to lend me a copy I've been doing it and I'm rlly stuck on step 6-7
Original post by mhmhmhmh
are u able to lend me a copy I've been doing it and I'm rlly stuck on step 6-7

if you are able to get the code are u able to send me a copy as i think this determines like half of my grade and no one will help me do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending