Help me teach an f boy a lesson!

Watch
Luna316
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So there’s this boy I found on tinder and I’ve been playing along with his stupid conversation because it’s pretty funny honestly. Now he wants my snap and I want to give him someone else’s. Maybe an unsuspecting guys or someone’s that knows what’s going on. Would love if you could donate a snap in the comments ❤️.
Lets teach him a lesson x
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
spectrum84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's a bit creepy u know, how do we know ur not the f boy?
quimslaya
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How is he an "f boy"? it sounds like you just met someone on tinder and starting talking to them?
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why not just leave Tinder and ignore him?
Luna316
Rep:
?
(Original post by spectrum84)
That's a bit creepy u know, how do we know ur not the f boy?
I’m only asking for people who are totally okay with it dw, someone who knows that they’re gonna be released to someone they can block straight away if they want. No worries if you don’t want to.
And that’s a fair point, 😂, there’s not much I can do to prove that I’m not
spectrum84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Luna316)
I’m only asking for people who are totally okay with it dw, someone who knows that they’re gonna be released to someone they can block straight away if they want. No worries if you don’t want to.
And that’s a fair point, 😂, there’s not much I can do to prove that I’m not
Looool, okay, I'll watch this thread to see if anyone sends u a snap, lemme know his response tho
Luna316
Rep:
?
(Original post by spectrum84)
Looool, okay, I'll watch this thread to see if anyone sends u a snap, lemme know his response tho
I will😂, it doesn’t seem like anyone will. I’m really looking for specific snap accounts that are made to play along yk. So if you know of any?
ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Whoah, whoah, whoah... You met someone on Tinder... And they weren't the type to be looking for monogamy and a steady relationship?

Stop the presses. We gotta phone the news media on this one. You should for sure hit him with a car, because that is unacceptable.
Lovelylaci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay.no.
Ivartheboneless
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you think he's a f boy he probably isn't. I was good at banter and funny on tinder, it didn't make me a f boy. The real snakes on the grass are the ones that you don't see coming.

A true f boy tells you things you want to hear and his flattery won't be overt but it will be there and he will say what he has to say to get the result he wants. Age is also nothing to do with this maturity and only implies more skilled manipulation.

You don't have difinitive proof he is a f boy, he hasn't wronged you so just delete him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.26%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.83%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.34%
No - I live at home during term anyway (110)
29.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed