yasmink25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have just received a conditional offer from Cardiff University. Cardiff is my number one choice and the conditions are fairly easy, so I plan to study there. However, Cardiff is extremely expensive the tuition in Shekels is around 97,000 per year. Does anyone know of any international scholarships for Cardiff?
NowhereMan.111
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by yasmink25)
I have just received a conditional offer from Cardiff University. Cardiff is my number one choice and the conditions are fairly easy, so I plan to study there. However, Cardiff is extremely expensive the tuition in Shekels is around 97,000 per year. Does anyone know of any international scholarships for Cardiff?
Hi!!
Check out https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/inte...l-scholarships
Most commonly available scholarship for international students is the Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship. Few selected countries and their students will be getting around 2000 Pounds.
"If you are from one of the following countries/territories you will automatically be considered for a postgraduate award.

Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Canada
Cameroon
Chile
Colombia
Costa Rica
Egypt
Ghana
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Korea
Kuwait
Malaysia
Nepal
Occupied Palestinian Territories
Oman
Panama
Peru
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
South Africa
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Taiwan
Tanzania
Thailand
Turkey
UAE
Uganda
USA
If you are not from a country/territory listed, your scholarship application will be assessed on a case by case basis and you will automatically be informed if you are successful.

Applicants from the following countries are automatically eligible for an enhanced scholarship of £5,000.

Kenya
Lebanon
Nigeria
Pakistan
the Philippines
Vietnam"

I have also applied for MSc Psychology in Cardiff Uni, a week ago. Yesterday, I received a mail asking to submit references and answer specific questions in the personal statement in order to process my application for the next stage.
I was wondering if I can get a rough idea about when any decision would be made on my application as I have another offer that I haven't accepted.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (522)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (642)
41.39%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (315)
20.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed