Lisabaker1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Dear sir/madam, I am a year 13 student. I really want to apply for your science foundation year course and hopefully go into pharmacy. I wanted to ask if you could let me know if I am able to do it with the subject that I am doing.
I am currently doing these following subjects:
-Psychology, A level.
-Health and social care single, a Cambridge technicals.
-Medical science, a diploma that is graded from A to U.
-EPQ
I have also looked at your website and I meet two of the contextual offers although it said one.
Thank you,I hope to hear from you soon.
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lisabaker1)
Dear sir/madam, I am a year 13 student. I really want to apply for your science foundation year course and hopefully go into pharmacy. I wanted to ask if you could let me know if I am able to do it with the subject that I am doing.
I am currently doing these following subjects:
-Psychology, A level.
-Health and social care single, a Cambridge technicals.
-Medical science, a diploma that is graded from A to U.
-EPQ
I have also looked at your website and I meet two of the contextual offers although it said one.
Thank you,I hope to hear from you soon.
Hi there,

For the Foundation Programme in Science for Pharmacy, you need to achieve a total of three A-Levels and the grades will vary depending on how many science subjects you are taking. Aston accepts the following sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. 0 Sciences – BBB. 1 Science – BBC. 2 Sciences – BCC. 3 Sciences - CCC. The foundation course has been designed specifically for students who don’t initially qualify for Pharmacy undergraduate study, so you're still able to qualify directly for the Pharmacy MPharm course if you achieve the required grades here.

You can find a more thorough outline of the entry requirements here and the progression criteria here. Feel free to contact the admissions team here [email protected] for further questions about this.

I hope this has helped.

*Ethel
Lisabaker1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,thank you for replying, so can I apply with the subject that I’m doing.I also do meet all contextual offers and I do EPQ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (694)
33.82%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (874)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
19.1%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.48%

Watched Threads