Want more information about this university?
niamhadyson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
To apply to the csm + mmu foundation is this done through ucas or is it a separate application
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by niamhadyson)
To apply to the csm + mmu foundation is this done through ucas or is it a separate application
Hi niamhadyson :hello:

Applying to the UAL Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at Manchester Met does not involve a UCAS application. You will need to complete an application form and you will send it to our Art and Design Admissions Team at [email protected], along with the submission of a digital portfolio. You can find further information about the course and useful guidelines on how to build your digital portfolio here.

We’re also currently hosting a range of Virtual Open Days dedicated to all our courses in the Manchester School of Art! It’s a great chance to attend a taster session delivered by course tutors, as well as to interact with current students. The next Virtual Open Day for Art and Design is on the 30th October and you can sign up here.

Hope this helps - if you have any questions, just give us a shout

Cheers,

Luca
niamhadyson
Rep:
?
(Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University)
Hi niamhadyson :hello:

Applying to the UAL Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at Manchester Met does not involve a UCAS application. You will need to complete an application form and you will send it to our Art and Design Admissions Team at [email protected], along with the submission of a digital portfolio. You can find further information about the course and useful guidelines on how to build your digital portfolio here.

We’re also currently hosting a range of Virtual Open Days dedicated to all our courses in the Manchester School of Art! It’s a great chance to attend a taster session delivered by course tutors, as well as to interact with current students. The next Virtual Open Day for Art and Design is on the 30th October and you can sign up here.

Hope this helps - if you have any questions, just give us a shout

Cheers,

Luca
when do applications for the foundation at mmu need to be in by
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
when do applications for the foundation at mmu need to be in by
Hi niamhadyson

Applications for the UAL Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design should be submitted by the official UCAS undergraduate deadline of the 15th January at 6pm to ensure your application is processed for an interview. Applications submitted after that date will still be considered, but on a first-come, first-serve

Hope this helps

Luca
niamhadyson
Rep:
?
(Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University)
Hi niamhadyson

Applications for the UAL Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design should be submitted by the official UCAS undergraduate deadline of the 15th January at 6pm to ensure your application is processed for an interview. Applications submitted after that date will still be considered, but on a first-come, first-serve

Hope this helps

Luca
How do I get a hold of the application form ??
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How do I get a hold of the application form ??
Hi niamhadyson

To download the application form, click on the link here and scroll down to 'How to Apply' and you'll find the link to the application form and further details on how to make an application . I have also attached it here for you just in case.

Cheers,

Luca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (19)
30.16%
No - I have already returned home (8)
12.7%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (13)
20.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (3)
4.76%
No - I live at home during term anyway (20)
31.75%

Watched Threads