The Student Room Group

Gained a stone

After lockdown etc I gained a stone, I was 8.5 stone but now I’m 9.5 stone, I’m only 5”5. I hope to lose half a stone in a month as I don’t want to starve myself plus it’s probably not good to burn weight too fast. But would I be considered fat now? I’ve not really gained weight up top like my arms look slightly bigger and my face hasn’t got very fat but my legs, bum and hips have got chunky. I just don’t feel happy being bigger, Before the weight gain I was skinny but didn’t realise it at the time.

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
After lockdown etc I gained a stone, I was 8.5 stone but now I’m 9.5 stone, I’m only 5”5. I hope to lose half a stone in a month as I don’t want to starve myself plus it’s probably not good to burn weight too fast. But would I be considered fat now? I’ve not really gained weight up top like my arms look slightly bigger and my face hasn’t got very fat but my legs, bum and hips have got chunky. I just don’t feel happy being bigger, Before the weight gain I was skinny but didn’t realise it at the time.

Thanks

I assume your female. Your BMI is fine it's in the healthy range.

I would say you put weight in all the right places. Big bum and wide hips is very womenly. :sexface:
You probably look healthier now tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending