katemac83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I am currently on year 2 of a biomedical science degree, however I was wanting to potentially withdraw from this and start on an adult nursing degree in September 2021. I know I’ve already used up some of my years of student finance, however I was wondering a nursing degree was an exception degree?

Many thanks in advance
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by katemac83)
Hi,
I am currently on year 2 of a biomedical science degree, however I was wanting to potentially withdraw from this and start on an adult nursing degree in September 2021. I know I’ve already used up some of my years of student finance, however I was wondering a nursing degree was an exception degree?

Many thanks in advance
Hi, as long as you are not already registered as a Nurse then your previous study won't affect your eligibility to be funded for the Adult Nursing course.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
34.09%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (713)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (345)
20%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.58%

Watched Threads