My parents screw around with my social life

Watch
Ellernite
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, this maybe NSFW for some people, but I promise I won't get into it that far.
Anyway, I used discord often because I have a bratty 9 year old brother who only likes Mario. So there isn't many options for me. As well as being 13, I have sexual preferences and masturbation problems. I have tried to hookup with people online to have sex. But, I explain it like this. One moment, I'll be in a rational state of mind, next moment, I'll be online looking at hookup sites. So, that's that. My parents don't understand that I have no friends other than people on discord. And so I use it very often. I can't stop masturbation because my body won't let me. So, my mom looked at MY PERSONAL EMAIL. And now I can't used discord. I had never had intentions of actually meeting up with women and having sex. Bots would email me so I messed around with them. I never sent, nor received anything inappropriate. Is it just me or are my parents a**holes taking away my computer. Can't they just put restrictions on it? Help me because I think my bullsh*t parents hate me.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
You're 13... you should playing in the park like i was at 13.
Ellernite
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
ur

(Original post by Anonymous)
funny
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i agree..
Lovelylaci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ha..I’m 13 and my parents takes my iPad,when they did not pay a single penny for it and about 2 years ago they took away my phone (I still don’t have it) How do you think I feel? :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (727)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (920)
42.83%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (407)
18.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (94)
4.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise