?
Report 1 month ago
for a levels? yes me
ianderson133
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yeah a levels, how are you finding revision and studying independently?
thelitbanana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ianderson133)
Yeah a levels, how are you finding revision and studying independently?
well i find it alright im actually taking my exams at the moment cos im doing fast track so like its good cos i dont hv to deal with my teachers **** but at the same time it feels weird cos my usually you would have ur teachres beign all annoying and reminign u to study so it takes quite a lot of discipline which is somethign i lack but overall this year has been crazy so yea what abt u (n dont mind my grammar i really dont care anymore)
ianderson133
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by thelitbanana)
well i find it alright im actually taking my exams at the moment cos im doing fast track so like its good cos i dont hv to deal with my teachers **** but at the same time it feels weird cos my usually you would have ur teachres beign all annoying and reminign u to study so it takes quite a lot of discipline which is somethign i lack but overall this year has been crazy so yea what abt u (n dont mind my grammar i really dont care anymore)
ahh yeah same its much better in that sense ahah. Its going alright just stuggling with discipline as you say, but i really like going at my own pace ahah. I'm redoing 2 a levels, gonna be sitting next summer, its good but just hope they actually happen lol. Good luck with your exams
thelitbanana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ahh well then youve got time dont worry but make sure u spend the next few months well like productive cos they really go by really really quickly, like i rmb celebrating new years with my family like yestreday or last month n now ur tellign me its alr october. i rmb telling myself oh ive got so much time left nwo (cos they cancelled teh summer) so i was like yea ive got all the time now no worries and like 6 month went by like that. so yea make sure u spend these few months well cos you dont wanna regret not doing enough
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
30.12%
No - I have already returned home (23)
13.86%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (37)
22.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
9.04%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
24.7%

Watched Threads