struggling with Alevel physics - moments

Watch
spacerat
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I havent found the mechanics topic that hard so far but moments has got me stumped I understand the really basic basics and the concepts but when it comes to the questions I find it really hard, I have the AQA physics book and I can answer the questions in there easily but when I've been looking at past papers they seem a lot harder, does anyone know any websites or youtube videos that explains the harder stuff thoroughly?
thelitbanana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i think organic chem tutor explains thigns quite well and yes i know you are askin abt physics, he does maths and science, but some of his videos are kinda lengthy which is not good if you're impatient like me but hes good overall but sometimes his videos are long cos he does a lot questions. antoher youtuber would probably be naturalsciencesolutions he goes through the past papers. and u can check out physics online, science shorts and snap revise. but i think the best would probably be organic chem tutor he explain things quite well i personally think and naturalsciencesolutions is good if ur going through past papers and u dont understand teh mark scheme
thelitbanana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i think organic chem tutor explains thigns quite well and yes i know you are askin abt physics, he does maths and science, but some of his videos are kinda lengthy which is not good if you're impatient like me but hes good overall but sometimes his videos are long cos he does a lot questions. antoher youtuber would probably be naturalsciencesolutions he goes through the past papers. and u can check out physics online, science shorts and snap revise. but i think the best would probably be organic chem tutor he explain things quite well i personally think and naturalsciencesolutions is good if ur going through past papers and u dont understand teh mark scheme
cloudypink
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by spacerat)
I havent found the mechanics topic that hard so far but moments has got me stumped I understand the really basic basics and the concepts but when it comes to the questions I find it really hard, I have the AQA physics book and I can answer the questions in there easily but when I've been looking at past papers they seem a lot harder, does anyone know any websites or youtube videos that explains the harder stuff thoroughly?
Can only speak for chem and bio but SnapRevise is really good.
Last edited by cloudypink; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (99)
28.53%
No - I have already returned home (45)
12.97%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (67)
19.31%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (35)
10.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed