BoyestWor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How do you entertain yourself? I tried every hobby I could do, it might occupy my time and provide me something to do to not get bored but it's not enjoyable. It doesn't make me more happy nor be entertained.

no i don't have any problem, not going through crisis or anything, i jsut feel like a ghost floating day by day
username5447346
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
aww sorry abt that - do u rlly not have any hobbies/interests tho?
here are some of the things that i enjoy (or like the sound of) that u cld try too:
reading
writing (short stories, poems, songs, journalling, etc.)
blogging/vlogging
bullet journalling in itself aha
photography/painting/sketching/stitching (basically just art lol)
cooking/baking
watching sunrises/sunsets
or just watching youtube/netflix/disney, etc etc
music <3 (this one is acc my life aha music gets me thru everything tbh lol) can be singing, playing or just listening and appreciating it aha
sudokus/crosswords etc
colouring for mindfulness
sports/exercise (can genuinely be anything lol including going for a walk or blasting music n dancing along)

k thats all i can think of for now but i hope it helps aha feel free to pm me and tell me how it goes tho x
EvieDR14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BoyestWor)
How do you entertain yourself? I tried every hobby I could do, it might occupy my time and provide me something to do to not get bored but it's not enjoyable. It doesn't make me more happy nor be entertained.

no i don't have any problem, not going through crisis or anything, i jsut feel like a ghost floating day by day
-Art is always interesting to do
-watch films/ maybe find a list of films (like one of those scratch off the films you’ve watched posters)
-create scrap books for photos
-sort out/ organise ur house (sounds boring but you feel satisfied after, might take you a couple of days)
-walking
-start a collection, I recently started collecting vinyl records
-decorate your house
-cooking, try a new cuisine
-mixology, could invent ur own drinks
-volunteer, St. John’s ambulance, old people’s homes always need help
-make music playlists of ur favourite songs

Some of the suggestions aren’t necessarily hobbies but they’re activities that give you something to do

Hope it helps :0)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (536)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (649)
41.13%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (321)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise