fahmidaskz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm really confused about what I'm supposed to do with my NEA. I know we're supposed to pick a novel and a poem so I picked 'A Woman in Black' and 'Ariel' but i'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next. Can someone please explain to me in detail how I'm supposed to do this?
Freda123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I also do AQA A level English Literature B. Out of the collection of poets I picked Maya Angelou and doing feminist lens theory. For the novel NEA my book is Jane Eyre. Ask your teacher for help. He/she is supposed to guide and talk through what you ought to do.

E.g. I’m applying a feminist lens theory to Maya Angelou’s 2-3 poems.

https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/engl...d-independence
Chorky
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! I also do English Literature B.

We have to do one NEA as a critical reading of a text of our choice, from a feminist, marxist, postcolonial, etc..perspective
The second NEA is on (for us) Larkin or Hughes, looking at ecocriticism or the Literary Canon

Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (632)
33.53%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (794)
42.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (374)
19.84%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.51%

Watched Threads