Little to NO work at university right now... Something feels weird.

Watch
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So the summary:
When starting groups split in half
Group 1 go onsite week 1 and week 2
Group 2 go onsite week 3 and week 4 (online prior to that)

I am group one and the first two weeks were good since we learnt techniques (scenography/design) and did our little project but after we were done and had to switch it has been so weird. It's online for our half now and have had to watch pre recordings for Friday when we have the seminar which I HAVE done literally 2 days ago and one the Wednesday it was good since we went to an exhibition and a performance but that is it. Literally not told to analyse it eventhough I feel like it will be mentioned on Friday. I have emailed the course leader and mentioned my concerns and I understand with Covid 19 and stuff but the paranoia is real since it wasn't like this at college.
It actually isn't a bad thing but something that I am uncomfortable with in a sense at the moment because something feels inconsistent.

What do I do?

P.S in my scenario I am actually fortunate to go onsite for those two weeks (not every weekday though) compared to most students
Last edited by Ratchet Hoe; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads