JuicyHand
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all I am stuck on the SAQ as I am unsure whether I put both y12 and y13 for a level and if I put all the topics that I am going to do in y13 as well as the ones I have done for y12
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you’re wondering about the decision with A Level modular and linear and all that kind of thing, I think it’s Year 13 linear for most people. I assumed that if you sit the exams in Year 13 then the A Level will be classed as Year 13.

You put down the topics you’ll study up to December 2020, because the point is they might want to bring them up at interview. If all the topics don’t fit then you add a new subject, write in the same details for the subject and class size, and add the other topics in that one.

Look at page 23-24 of 27 for an example because I can’t explain it too well haha: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....ations/saq.pdf
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wasnt the SAQ due today
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Wasnt the SAQ due today
Today at 6pm, so there’s still a little time to go. I think they say that’s in the majority of cases too, although I’m not sure who has an exception to that.
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ashton23)
Today at 6pm, so there’s still a little time to go. I think they say that’s in the majority of cases too, although I’m not sure who has an exception to that.
Ahh i see because I told some of the people that were applying for Cambridge but didnt know the timing. Thank you so much
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tbi_zlx)
Ahh i see because I told some of the people that were applying for Cambridge but didnt know the timing. Thank you so much
No worries!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (3)
37.5%
No - I have already returned home (0)
0%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (3)
37.5%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (0)
0%
No - I live at home during term anyway (2)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed