SydAsia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I teach Accounting to grade 12 students. I would like to get some experience teaching A Level Business Studies. Please contact me if you need help.
hhrq3
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I'm currently in Year 13 and I'm struggling with my A level Business Studies because I haven't been focusing on it as much. This is mainly because my other 2 a levels are Chemistry and Biology.
I really appreciate this offer and hope you could tutor me.
lspillard
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I’m in Y13 -and I’m struggling with business. I mainly got C’s and D’s last year but I’m hoping for a B (at the least). I struggle mainly of structuring essay questions. Can’t wait to here back from you. TIA
SydAsia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi there, can you send me a private message so we can chat further.
Unknown_help1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am in year 13 and I haven't really been focused on A level business due to my other two subjects and I feel like I'm behind track.
Pleas help?
Tashax2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SydAsia)
Hello,

I teach Accounting to grade 12 students. I would like to get some experience teaching A Level Business Studies. Please contact me if you need help.
I have PM’d you
Crown Tutor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That is ever so kind, thumbs up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (712)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (898)
42.78%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (396)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.43%

Watched Threads