The Student Room Group

Shall i text my guyfriend again after i ended the friendship?

i just broke off the friendship with my guyfriend. Would it be bad if i told him i still want to continoue being friends or shall i give it time. i honostly did it bc he had feelings for me and i kept leading him on and i didnt know. but the only way hell get over me is if we cut contact but thing is i miss him soooo much bc hes my only friend and i rlly enjoy him as a close friend. would it be a good idea to text him again and say something even though i told him we need to stop being friends and cut contact? would he be annoyed and hate me even more??
Just find a new guy friend? He’s not the only one in a world of 7 billion, besides, if you feel like you’re leading him on then don’t go back
Why not date him you both like each other give it a go
Reply 3
Original post by Tracheostenosis
Just find a new guy friend? He’s not the only one in a world of 7 billion, besides, if you feel like you’re leading him on then don’t go back

i dont know where to find new friends. like i dont talk to anyone at all, it was just him.
Reply 4
Original post by Scottishlad888
Why not date him you both like each other give it a go

i dont like him the same way he likes me. hes completely in love with me and i just dont feel that way for him. hes like my best friend. but the friendship couldnt go on bc hes in love with me so it had to end but now i feel guilty and horrible and miss him terribly.
Reply 5
So you said you didnt want to be friends anymore, he didnt take it well ( obviously ) and now your just going to walk back and say you want to be friends again? :confused:
That poor guy. You clearly have no idea what you want. Let him be.
This is the definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Original post by Anonymous
i dont like him the same way he likes me. hes completely in love with me and i just dont feel that way for him. hes like my best friend. but the friendship couldnt go on bc hes in love with me so it had to end but now i feel guilty and horrible and miss him terribly.

l understand where you are coming from its not easy his love of you has pushed you away as you are not the same with him

Quick Reply