Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Your heart ever just ache over someone who doesn't deserve you? You know you deserve better but you want them, even if they don't want you back.

You don't know why you like them, you just do. You've fallen in love with a version of a person that you are trying to but cannot fix. The only person you can fix is yourself but yet you still want them.

Not even been in a relationship but you've fallen in love with them and their actions towards you isn't the best and when you try and open up to them they tell you they don't care that you have panic attacks over the drama they caused towards you and that it isn't their fault even though you've never said it was their fault you were just trying to understand why they hate you so much and fix the situation so that your anxiety has nothing to use to cause you anxiety. Yet they reply with stuff like that and then ask why you're making it seem like it matters.

They blackmail you with the fact you sent them nudes once and ruin you emotionally and act like they don't care.

Yet, you can't help it but fall in love with them cuz you see potential and a nice person in them.

And now you're crying cuz you realise you're opening up and being honest and it hurts and you're listening to your sad songs not knowing what to do.
tashkent46
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who blackmails a woman for nudes. That's like 90% sure not to get anymore. Someone teach this man business.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tashkent46)
Who blackmails a woman for nudes. That's like 90% sure not to get anymore. Someone teach this man business.
not for, with
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
you still see potential in a man who blackmails you for nudes you sent?
idk..
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone with even a shred of decency wouldn't have done those things to you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
you still see potential in a man who blackmails you for nudes you sent?
idk..
stockholm syndrome innit
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Anyone with even a shred of decency wouldn't have done those things to you.
I know this but my heart is like, "It's ok, he will soon realise how precious you are and come back"
saji13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i think we should think deeply and carefully about whether this man will ever truly love AND resect you. Please don't give your heart to someone who has no regard for it
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know this but my heart is like, "It's ok, he will soon realise how precious you are and come back"
If only it worked like that. Any loss he feels will be performative because he knows that he can treat you like **** and you won't hate him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by saji13)
i think we should think deeply and carefully about whether this man will ever truly love AND resect you. Please don't give your heart to someone who has no regard for it
That's what i want to do but I can't get myself to
tashkent46
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Find someone else
Anonymous #1
If only it worked like that. Any loss he feels will be performative because he knows that he can treat you like **** and you won't hate him.
It huts to know you're right
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It huts to know you're right
I know it does, I have been where you are, a while ago, with a woman. You need to act in your own best interest here because he sure as hell never will.
Anonymous #1
I know it does, I have been where you are, a while ago, with a woman. You need to act in your own best interest here because he sure as hell never will.
Thank you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (644)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (815)
42.38%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.66%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.47%

Watched Threads