ellierose666
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!

Has anyone on here applied for the DWP Work Coach role in North Yorkshire or North East?

I’m at the pre-employment checks stage, but hearing lots of horror stories with other areas in the UK.

Anyone successfully further on than me? Have a start date and formal contract?
royal1990
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellierose666)
Hi!

Has anyone on here applied for the DWP Work Coach role in North Yorkshire or North East?

I’m at the pre-employment checks stage, but hearing lots of horror stories with other areas in the UK.

Anyone successfully further on than me? Have a start date and formal contract?
Hello,

I am the same, I applied for the North Yorkshire NE Work Coach role, and I've just submitted my documents. Hopefully they will suffice as I struggled to find the right documents. It didn't actually say if I was successful or anything like that. Very ambigious, but I assume I've been successful if they're asking for RTW documents.

No start date, formal contract, or indication that I have an offer.

When did you apply?
ellierose666
Rep:
?
(Original post by royal1990)
Hello,

I am the same, I applied for the North Yorkshire NE Work Coach role, and I've just submitted my documents. Hopefully they will suffice as I struggled to find the right documents. It didn't actually say if I was successful or anything like that. Very ambigious, but I assume I've been successful if they're asking for RTW documents.

No start date, formal contract, or indication that I have an offer.

When did you apply?
Yes if they’ve asked for your documents you’ve been successful at interview.
You will next have a RTW interview then complete pre employment checks.
I applied on the 07th October and have just submitted my pre employment checks. How about you?
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes if they’ve asked for your documents you’ve been successful at interview.
You will next have a RTW interview then complete pre employment checks.
I applied on the 07th October and have just submitted my pre employment checks. How about you?
Oh that's reassuring then What does the RTW interview entail?
Yeah, I'm at the document submission stage, they rejected one of my documents so I just had to submit a printed bank statement (from my actual bank to prove my address). Pre-employment checks I assume thats employer references?

I applied probably 3-4 weeks ago, its been a pretty quick process, I have no idea on the projected start date really. But pleased I got this far. I haven't worked since last year, so nervous to be back into work.
ellierose666
Rep:
?
(Original post by royal1990)
Oh that's reassuring then What does the RTW interview entail?
Yeah, I'm at the document submission stage, they rejected one of my documents so I just had to submit a printed bank statement (from my actual bank to prove my address). Pre-employment checks I assume thats employer references?

I applied probably 3-4 weeks ago, its been a pretty quick process, I have no idea on the projected start date really. But pleased I got this far. I haven't worked since last year, so nervous to be back into work.
All they do is ask you to hold up your documents one by one. It takes around 30 seconds- that’s it!

Then you get your provisional offer usually the same day!

Which area is your preference? X
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All they do is ask you to hold up your documents one by one. It takes around 30 seconds- that’s it!

Then you get your provisional offer usually the same day!

Which area is your preference? X
What about references and things?

Scarborough / York / Hull / Northallerton.

You?
ellierose666
Rep:
?
Yeah references are happening at the moment I believe for me. You fill out all the forms when you get the provisional offer!

Oh I’m harrogate/ Northallerton x
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah references are happening at the moment I believe for me. You fill out all the forms when you get the provisional offer!

Oh I’m harrogate/ Northallerton x
Wasn't it 5 choices of location?

My fourth and fifth were Northallerton and Harrogate, just can't remember which way around. I live a distance away from these, so hoping I get 1,2,3 preference, but never know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.55%

Watched Threads