young.one
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I did an assignment for biology and yes I rushed it and didn’t do as well as I could and the teacher wrote on my report that I copied and pasted my work?

What the he’ll? The didn’t even speak to me and my parents are furious.

How do I approach this
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did you copy and paste? If you did then this thread is pointless, if you didn't then talk to your dumbarse professor and confront the ***** and see what they have to say and prove yourself if they really think you did. How else are you going to approach it?
giella
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No teacher is going to make a claim she or he can’t back up. More than their job’s worth.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Proving someone copied and pasted is very easy to do even without tools like Turnitin. Still, you should demand to see the proof of what she's accusing you of. You've a right to defend yourself from any allegation.
young.one
Rep:
?
If I’d have copied and pasted I wouldn’t have written this post!
young.one
Rep:
?
(Original post by giella)
No teacher is going to make a claim she or he can’t back up. More than their job’s worth.
This is what confuses me!!
young.one
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Proving someone copied and pasted is very easy to do even without tools like Turnitin. Still, you should demand to see the proof of what she's accusing you of. You've a right to defend yourself from any allegation.
I’ve emailed and asked what parts I copied and pasted. It’s made me upset as I wanted to get on with my teacher not have some ridiculous problem
Xarao
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't copy and paste next time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (61)
27.6%
No - I have already returned home (25)
11.31%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (50)
22.62%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.5%
No - I live at home during term anyway (64)
28.96%

Watched Threads