Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So i have an ex who i'm still friends with but recently he's been acting like a prick trying to get back with me what do i say to make it stick in his head as i've said it multiple times before that it's a no
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So i have an ex who i'm still friends with but recently he's been acting like a prick trying to get back with me what do i say to make it stick in his head as i've said it multiple times before that it's a no
Tell him straight that its finished with you two its over there will be no more sex no nothing and when you find a new guy in the future it will be nothing to do with him end off
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No is no and if he cannot deal just get rid of him altogether. And no I don't mean murder, just stop being friends
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i;ve tried he wont take no for an answer
dylgeo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i;ve tried he wont take no for an answer
Then cut him off. You don’t need negativity energy like that in your life.
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
No is no and if he cannot deal just get rid of him altogether. And no I don't mean murder, just stop being friends
Very true tell him to sling his hook
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Agreed, cut him off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed