Takeaway Food For The Weekend ?

Watch
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
l dont know what to have for the weekend for eating l have been doing home cooking all week l need a break as you know a guys work is never done l have been stuck at the cooker and doing house cleaning you name it l have been doing it all as l am a very independent kind of guy my flat is my palace right thats the legal stuff done lets get back to the nice parts l mean the food will l get Pizza /chinese /indian / meal deal for one as l am still home alone l cant help it its just the way it is now what should l have please let me know l need some drinks like cola ect thanks for reading my post l hope it was not to boring lets go the race is on to the takeaway shop might get home delivery ? lol
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Spicy chicken pizza bro 🍕
oli150194
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its gotta be Chinese!! Spare ribs, sweet and sour chicken, salt and chilli chips and a special chow mein <3
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
(Original post by oli150194)
Its gotta be Chinese!! Spare ribs, sweet and sour chicken, salt and chilli chips and a special chow mein <3
OMG l am so hungry l love the hong kong style sweet and sour chicken l will place my order at 9pm for home delivery
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
Spicy chicken pizza bro 🍕
l might get that on sunday night lol
999tigger
Report 1 month ago
Ask them to send you an extra portion of full stops as that was quite an extraordinary read.
In my experience Scottish takeaways give larger portions.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Ask them to send you an extra portion of full stops as that was quite an extraordinary read.
In my experience Scottish takeaways give larger portions.
l dont need a portion of full stops as l would not know what to do with them see you know nothing about me so wind your little neck back in very true we get big portions from the takewaway shops in Scotland as we are big strong guy we take xxxx from no one we know how to look ourself talk to me nice and l will talk to you nice thats the deal okay
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  20201023_140257.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  206.9 KB
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Chinese food.
iNeedHelpNao
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dominos hawaiian
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (712)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (897)
42.78%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (395)
18.84%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.43%

Watched Threads