The Student Room Group

Getting so frustrated with family

Our family have had so much arguments and issues especially this year with lockdown. It’s not healthy to be having all these arguments/fights at home and it’s just not going to stop, they’ve always said it will stop and will try again but it starts again not long after. My parents have finally understood it’s not going to change so I think it’s better if they split up and move away.

I am so glad for the idea because we will be getting a new property in the family, the arguing is beyond ridiculous now, my mum is kind of controlling while if we go move in a different house we will have less rules so I think it will be pretty cool. The problem is my siblings were crying when my parents mentioned the idea and they were both trying to beg my parents to stay in this house and I don’t know what the big deal is. They were crying like ****ing 5 year olds and they were trying to ruin everything, we are going to get 2nd house. I just am pissed off with my siblings now, crying like babies over this and now they are trying to stop them doing it.

I mentioned if my siblings want them together and want more arguments and want to be unable to buy a house in the future they are going the right path but if they want a nice 2nd house that’s peaceful then they are going to be sound. They generally believe that these arguments are going to stop, they will never stop if my parents stay in the same house, they have argued like this before we were born since they were married. My siblings need to just move out like normal people.
Reply 1
How many siblings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending