?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
why ?
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For but only under very certain circumstances. I'd have to be with the girl for at least 5 years and know for an absolute fact they were my soulmate and they had just as strong as feelings for me as I did for them, we'd both have to take premarital counselling and have lived together for at least a few years. I'm not going to get married just to get divorced a few years later.
SlytherinSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
good call
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
reminds me of those movies where they get married after knowing eachother for only FRIGGIN THREE DAYS
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
ive always wanted to get married but as ernest hemingway said 'if two people love each other there can be no happy end to it.'
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Against, I'm not religious.
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
why ?
whatever people want.
I think its not something to jump into & you need time to test a lifetime commitment but marriage offers some protection & legal benefits so would be worth it for a life long partner.
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
l would love to get married and have two children but is it worth it l have been cheated on in the past so with me its the trust thing plus l dont like social media like that hookup one night stand crap they are all going through each other and full of STDs and full of baggage l would never use dating sites full of tramps low lifes and l would never be a sugar daddy to a sugar baby l am not giving my money away for free l am no mug l have been asked lots of times by young woman if l would be there sugar daddy l just say no way l am a single guy with my own home l can do with out the problems l have everything but no real love so if l have to stay single thats the way it will be l will just have to use my left hand when in the mood lol
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For, marriage is my end goal in terms of a relationship.
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
For, marriage is my end goal in terms of a relationship.
that shouldn't be the end goal, it should be a new beginning :P
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jacobf91)
that shouldn't be the end goal, it should be a new beginning :P
Touché.
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
l would love to get married and have two children but is it worth it l have been cheated on in the past so with me its the trust thing plus l dont like social media like that hookup one night stand crap they are all going through each other and full of STDs and full of baggage l would never use dating sites full of tramps low lifes and l would never be a sugar daddy to a sugar baby l am not giving my money away for free l am no mug l have been asked lots of times by young woman if l would be there sugar daddy l just say no way l am a single guy with my own home l can do with out the problems l have everything but no real love so if l have to stay single thats the way it will be l will just have to use my left hand when in the mood lol
sis went off
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads