Age gap for a one-night stand

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bit of a random one I know. But what age gap would you have a one-night stand with?

I'm 22 years old. 18-65 year olds.

Btw, is a 22 year old guy having sex with a 65 year old woman wrong or odd?
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its not wrong if you are into grannys they would take there teeth out for you they would show you the way just go for it dont regret not doing it
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't have a one night stand.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
My friend who is 18M, slept with a 60yr old (F). And everyone makes fun of him for it. If that’s what U wanna do, just don’t let it bite u in the back, in the future. A lot of consequences could happen.. advice u to sleep with ur own age group tbh.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
I wouldn't have a one night stand.
No, I prefer 2 night stands, one either side of the bed!

Anyways - if they are of legal age, able to consent and keen then crack on. I am older than you and I can't see myself finding a 65-year-old sexually attractive, but you do you.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
No, I prefer 2 night stands, one either side of the bed!

Anyways - if they are of legal age, able to consent and keen then crack on. I am older than you and I can't see myself finding a 65-year-old sexually attractive, but you do you.
No, I can't say I'd be that keen on shagging a pensioner either, one wrong move and you'll be needing to call an ambulance for them.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I’m 20, pretty much anyone above 18 as long as I find them attractive
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Bit of a random one I know. But what age gap would you have a one-night stand with?

I'm 22 years old. 18-65 year olds.

Btw, is a 22 year old guy having sex with a 65 year old woman wrong or odd?
No, you are both of age. That's all that really matters. You like who you like.
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just for a 1 night stand? Age wouldn’t matter as long as it’s legal and they are attractive to me. Realistically though that’s probably 99% of the time in the 22-40 type range. I don’t think I’ve found people older to be that attractive yet, and younger just feels to young to be attractive, not to mention slimmy and Pervy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads