YoussefAmazigh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello everyone
I hope you are all doing well.
Can you please provide me with information on the general rules of writing I should respect when writing my Oxford application documents (Personal Statement and two essays)? I am talking about font type and size, line and paragraph spacing, indent, pages double or single-spaced, title styles...
Thanks in advance.
DoNotMove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YoussefAmazigh)
Hello everyone
I hope you are all doing well.
Can you please provide me with information on the general rules of writing I should respect when writing my Oxford application documents (Personal Statement and two essays)? I am talking about font type and size, line and paragraph spacing, indent, pages double or single-spaced, title styles...
Thanks in advance.
Any normal font will do - Calibri, Ariel, Times New Roman. Probably about size 10 font, space things normally. Put the title in bold and a bit bigger. It's not an exact art, just make it look presentable and they will care more about the content.
YoussefAmazigh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DoNotMove)
Any normal font will do - Calibri, Ariel, Times New Roman. Probably about size 10 font, space things normally. Put the title in bold and a bit bigger. It's not an exact art, just make it look presentable and they will care more about the content.
Thanks for the prompt reply. Can you please help me with this question, I didn't get enough answers: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post91576898
Thanks again.
nexttime
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They love it if you use comic sans.
YoussefAmazigh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nexttime)
They love it if you use comic sans.
Seriously?! Haha 🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (652)
41.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (324)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.6%

Watched Threads