girl in an open relationship told me she loves me??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ok so lonng story short, I met this girl online and she was in an open relationship. and she studied at Oxford so she was smart and very hot. I am studying at a top uni myself so she liked that and that's what made her talk to me more cause she thought I was "decent" and last night we were texting and she was getting a lot more turned on than I was and she decided to call someone who lives near her for sex cause her bf was busy.

I was like "cool, send me pics" and I was telling her that she should be a good girl and please him etc. and at this point I was super jealous but it was hot too so I went on with it...

And before she left to go **** him she was like "Yes master..." and "I will do as you say master" And I asked her if she swallowed and she said she would only do it for me cause I'm the "sweetest guy ever" and she hasn't even done that for her bf of three years.

And she ended it with "I love you" and I was SO shocked because when we met she said that she would never fall in love with anyone else...

I replied "I love you too" ... what do I do now? She ****ed him and probably went to sleep and hasn't texted me since and it's the morning...
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok so lonng story short, I met this girl online and she was in an open relationship. and she studied at Oxford so she was smart and very hot. I am studying at a top uni myself so she liked that and that's what made her talk to me more cause she thought I was "decent" and last night we were texting and she was getting a lot more turned on than I was and she decided to call someone who lives near her for sex cause her bf was busy.

I was like "cool, send me pics" and I was telling her that she should be a good girl and please him etc. and at this point I was super jealous but it was hot too so I went on with it...

And before she left to go **** him she was like "Yes master..." and "I will do as you say master" And I asked her if she swallowed and she said she would only do it for me cause I'm the "sweetest guy ever" and she hasn't even done that for her bf of three years.

And she ended it with "I love you" and I was SO shocked because when we met she said that she would never fall in love with anyone else...

I replied "I love you too" ... what do I do now? She ****ed him and probably went to sleep and hasn't texted me since and it's the morning...
Yeahh youre overthinking this man, people say i love you to everyone these days and most of the time it aint heartfelt at all
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I think she's on TSR

her name is candydiva 😉
might_work
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
she was horny and enjoying the moment don't get attached
candydiva
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
U called? LOL! That wasn't me (not Oxford) but she sounds like me

Dude, the answer above is right.... she was horrrrny and enjoying the moment and for a while u became part of the fun. Enjoy it for what it was. It brightened ur day anyway.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by candydiva)
U called? LOL! That wasn't me (not Oxford) but she sounds like me

Dude, the answer above is right.... she was horrrrny and enjoying the moment and for a while u became part of the fun. Enjoy it for what it was. It brightened ur day anyway.
Umm right... But she never says that... like she even resents saying "love you" and clearly told me that no feelings were to be involved and that it's pure fun.
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I like this girl already lol

Dude she was saying i luv u in a horny and unserious way just appreciating u for being "there" while she got *******ed by the convenient dude. She means the rest about not wanting attachments etc. After she went to sleep life was bck to normal.
Anonymous #1

Dude she was saying i luv u in a horny and unserious way just appreciating u for being "there" while she got *******ed by the convenient dude. She means the rest about not wanting attachments etc. After she went to sleep life was bck to normal.
Right ok cool makes sense... I'll ask her about it anyway..
Anonymous #1

Oh you wanna meet this girl lol? Are you from London?
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was in London studying last yr. Now I'm back in the western US. Yeah I will turn her bi- if she isn't already lol!
Anonymous #1
I was in London studying last yr. Now I'm back in the western US. Yeah I will turn her bi- if she isn't already lol!
She is bi. Come on over then... we would love to have you..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (520)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (638)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise