MotivatedKid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I'm your average Student and by average i don't mean TSR average all 9s I mean all 6s. I know many people will say this is not bad but it is and that's a face especially when going for a competitive uni. If i'm being honest i had no motivation and just wanted to just get through secondary before the virus hit and we got predicted grades... But today we had an assembly on Oxford and I've decided I'm going to work as hard as i can to get there.

I started with Maths ,Further Maths, Computer Science and Physics but i just dropped Physics since i don't want to stress myself more than i need to. I'm planning on doing computer Science at Oxford and any advice on all my subjects or whether i should do physics again would be appreciated thanks! Also any list of resources will be helpful as well!
If current Oxford students or anyone doing CS at uni sees this if you could tell me your experience so far that would be awesome. Sorry for the long message and if you read it all thanks so much and i hope you have a good day/evening!
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Here you go:
https://github.com/ossu/computer-science

Regarding wanting to drop a subject, I think out of the options you picked and what you want to do at university, it was the right decision to drop that subject.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads