Is there any chance for me to get a job after I graduate?

Watch
nazmaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m an international student and will be taking business management in uni very soon....any suggestion on how to secure a job after graduation???? Like an early plan...I mean I heard it’s hard to find jobs for business degree as the degree is not worth it but I still applied for business degree since I really love business.....any suggestion would mean a lot to me
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well you can stay for, I think 2 years after your degree. However, it's unlikely any company will sponsor your visa afer that and so getting a job will be difficult unless you go to Oxbridge.
nazmaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by SomeWelshGuy123)
Well you can stay for, I think 2 years after your degree. However, it's unlikely any company will sponsor your visa afer that and so getting a job will be difficult unless you go to Oxbridge.
So you mean there is no chance for me to get a secured job?or a sponsorship?☹️☹️I’ll give my best for that.....thanks for the reply ))
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It will be difficult. Your best option is to go to Oxbridge and see what happens as a result.
nazmaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by tinygirl96)
It will be difficult. Your best option is to go to Oxbridge and see what happens as a result.
I ain’t a smart kid for that :3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed