The Student Room Group

Girl says 'no one compares to you'

Now this may sound good right? However I've been dating a Girl for months now, we agreed we would be exclusive.

The other day she sent me a message saying that no one compares to me. That the care and love i show her is on another level, that she wants a future with me. She says I'm a positive force and she's addicted to me.

My question is, all these are good signs? Bit the no one else compares implies she's talking to others? Or am I over thinking this?
You are very much over thinking.

Judging by what you've said, she loves you and wants you. Put all your energy into her and enjoy the future.
Original post by Anonymous
Now this may sound good right? However I've been dating a Girl for months now, we agreed we would be exclusive.

The other day she sent me a message saying that no one compares to me. That the care and love i show her is on another level, that she wants a future with me. She says I'm a positive force and she's addicted to me.

My question is, all these are good signs? Bit the no one else compares implies she's talking to others? Or am I over thinking this?

awww that sounds adorable n she clearly loves you n wants you, youre defo overthinkin it I think x
sounds like she needs to go to rehab to treat her addiction.
idk this sounds a little strong unless this rel has been going for some time. I see ppl s'times make these claims on socials and the next moment they r separating calling names etc. Seems ocd.. so up, then so down. Can be hard to know.
Reply 5
You are very much over thinking.

Judging by what you've said, she loves you and wants you. Put all your energy into her and enjoy the future.

Thankyou. She is lovely, I guess it is just me thinking far too much into things. Unfortunately lockdown has meant she can't see me again for a while.

Yeahhh you got a keeper mannn frrr! Defo overthinking cos it seems shes really wanting you
Reply 7
Original post by tbi_zlx
Yeahhh you got a keeper mannn frrr! Defo overthinking cos it seems shes really wanting you

She says all the right things
Reply 8
She acts the same. Touches me a lot, kisses, cooks for me, told her parents about me. Spends hours with me, comes upnwh things to do. Talks about the future, gets shy sometimes around me.
Reply 9
Yes very true. She does show signs of interest through her actions
You’re overthinking, she just wants u and isn’t interested in anyone else so she’s just showing that she’s serious about the relationship. She told u that to reassure u and to tell u how much u mean to her.
One thing she does is like lots of other sn guys instagram posts. Guys who's she been on dates with before, who apparently weren't 'me' so she wasn't interested. Yet she likes their Instagram posts. Overthinking again?
R'ding the post above I think IG will end this rel just like u all know so many others...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending