sobouk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,

I received written confirmation on 1st July that my loan had been approved and I could expect the first instalment to be paid into my bank account on 28th Sept but I've yet to receive it.

I started at Brighton University on 26th Sept and they have said they confirmed my registration on 22nd Sept.

Please advise.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sobouk)
Hi there,

I received written confirmation on 1st July that my loan had been approved and I could expect the first instalment to be paid into my bank account on 28th Sept but I've yet to receive it.

I started at Brighton University on 26th Sept and they have said they confirmed my registration on 22nd Sept.

Please advise.
Hi there,
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
sobouk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi there, thanks for getting back to me.When I log in to my SF account through gov.co.uk I can't see how to access my Postgrad loan application (as shown in the YouTube video you shared). Once I log in, it goes straight to a summary screen called 'Repaying your student loan' which I assume is in reference to my undergrad loan I am currently repaying.Please advice.Thanks,Sophie
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there, thanks for getting back to me.When I log in to my SF account through gov.co.uk I can't see how to access my Postgrad loan application (as shown in the YouTube video you shared). Once I log in, it goes straight to a summary screen called 'Repaying your student loan' which I assume is in reference to my undergrad loan I am currently repaying.Please advice.Thanks,Sophie
Please try this link http://logon.slc.co.uk/ - if it still doesn't work then please message us on Twitter/Facebook with your name and CRN or call us and we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
sobouk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you.I’m happy to give you a call about this but the number I have has a message saying you’re not taking calls at the moment: 0300 100 0031.What other number can I reach you on please?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you.I’m happy to give you a call about this but the number I have has a message saying you’re not taking calls at the moment: 0300 100 0031.What other number can I reach you on please?
It will say this when the line is busy. You can message us on Facebook or Twitter instead with your name and CRN.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads