2021 UCL MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology Applicants

Watch
madeofcolour
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi to all! Wondering if there's anyone else applying to the DNP course this year and would like to go through the application process together?
Something to break the ice (maybe): I'm currently at a UK uni, predicted 2:1, and have been wanting to apply for this course for a few years now!
edoardo3097
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there! I am considering applying too. I am from Italy, but I am getting my bachelor in the United States. I will be graduating in June. I would be happy to connect with you!
inquisitivethong
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by madeofcolour)
Hi to all! Wondering if there's anyone else applying to the DNP course this year and would like to go through the application process together?
Something to break the ice (maybe): I'm currently at a UK uni, predicted 2:1, and have been wanting to apply for this course for a few years now!
I have just applied just now. We can connect.
madeofcolour
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by inquisitivethong)
I have just applied just now. We can connect.
Very cool!
I'll be applying in February, hoping to have my first semester marks from this year to make my application stronger.
What's your profile like (where are you coming from, what are your interests etc.?)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (289)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.21%

Watched Threads