Danyal124
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Help test tomorrow!! Can someone give a step by step method of the question on the javelinName:  38D10B77-5F85-4A27-9667-63B7583C5333.png
Views: 10
Size:  132.1 KB
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Danyal124)
Help test tomorrow!! Can someone give a step by step method of the question on the javelinName:  38D10B77-5F85-4A27-9667-63B7583C5333.png
Views: 10
Size:  132.1 KB
F=ma=\frac{d}{dt}(mv), i.e the rate of change of momentum.

Note that, from the above, we see that Newtons is Kg ms^{-2}
golgiapparatus31
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My post was reported but I was correcting smokestar's wrong answer. Smokestar was attempting to mislead the OP. It is not my fault.
Smokestar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by golgiapparatus31)
My post was reported but I was correcting smokestar's wrong answer. Smokestar was attempting to mislead the OP. It is not my fault.
I don't understand why I was misleading the OP? I simply stated what I got as an answer? I didnt state that my answer was correct
golgiapparatus31
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Smokestar)
I don't understand why I was misleading the OP? I simply stated what I got as an answer? I didnt state that my answer was correct
Sorry about that.
ghostwalker
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by golgiapparatus31)
You might be able to query the mods in "ask a mod" forum, I think. From what I recall, I didn't see anything wrong with it. Could be argued it was a "full solution", but if so, it was a minor infringement, and I see far worse than that on here everyday.

If anything, it was insightful.

PRSOM.

PS: Maths forum rules here, in case you've not come across them.
Last edited by ghostwalker; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (129)
28.41%
No - I have already returned home (62)
13.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (88)
19.38%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (42)
9.25%
No - I live at home during term anyway (133)
29.3%

Watched Threads