Nayah A
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m predicted AAC is an entry requirement for AAA too aspirational or is it possible for me to get into my chosen unis ??!i know I could definitely get better than a C
Isabellaaaa762
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, I recently applied for a Russel group uni with predicted AAC but got conditional and have further applied to another two Russel. This is because I was also eligible for contextual offer. If you are, then go ahead and put it down. If not; u can still put an aspirational and then put other good universities with AAB requirements (e.g Lancaster top 10 in league table) hope this helped!
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Subject at University?
A level subjects?
Nayah A
Rep:
?
I’m doing maths business and economics rn and hope to do economics/accounting/economics and accounting
(Original post by McGinger)
Subject at University?
A level subjects?
Nayah A
Rep:
?
(Original post by Isabellaaaa762)
Hey, I recently applied for a Russel group uni with predicted AAC but got conditional and have further applied to another two Russel. This is because I was also eligible for contextual offer. If you are, then go ahead and put it down. If not; u can still put an aspirational and then put other good universities with AAB requirements (e.g Lancaster top 10 in league table) hope this helped!
Thank you! It’s quite hard finding good unis in London with AAB requirements
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (544)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (662)
41.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (327)
20.36%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed