The Student Room Group

I asked a girl out...

I am currently waiting for her reply. She gave me some good signals but I was told she was talking with other boy....
Good luck! I'm sure she likes you too 😄
Reply 2
Original post by Imhere2help
Good luck! I'm sure she likes you too 😄

Probably not but at least I am gonna settle this forever ahaha.
oooh good luck!!!! i hope she says yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Probably not but at least I am gonna settle this forever ahaha.

Good on you for trying though! A lot of people wouldn't.
Reply 5
Original post by Imhere2help
Good on you for trying though! A lot of people wouldn't.

Thanks, it's risky but I am kinda fed up of being a bystander and seeing people going out with people I like, if the worst comes the worst, at least I'll know.
Reply 6
UPDATE: She has not still opened my snap after almost 20 minutes :frown:
UPDATE: She has not still opened my snap after almost 20 minutes :frown:

What if she hates you
Reply 8
What if she hates you

What got a comedian here
Reply 9
You asked her over text? Oh god.
Original post by Xarao
You asked her over text? Oh god.

I barely see hr around, it would have taken far too long. I do not have that kind of time.
Reply 11
I barely see hr around, it would have taken far too long. I do not have that kind of time.

That's probably the most idiotic response I've ever gotten during my time on TSR :rofl:
Original post by Xarao
That's probably the most idiotic response I've ever gotten during my time on TSR :rofl:

Well, it may be idiot but that's the truth, I may not bump into her for a week.
Text her and say you have another girl that likes you as well that will get her mind working overtime put the ball in her court she will then go out with you
I got friend-zoned
I got friend-zoned

But it could be much worse, at least she gave me an escape route from a very awkward position.
But it could be much worse, at least she gave me an escape route from a very awkward position.

Now you can live the rest of your life without regretting never asking out that cute girl you liked, without ever wondering what your life might have been like. Sure you got rejected, but you gained so much more.
I got friend-zoned

At least you know NOW rather than waiting later. I think you should be proud that you were brave enough to tell her that you like her. Don't worry if you think things are going to get awkward, it will only be awkward if you make it that way! Now that it's half-term, you can focus on yourself rather than focus on her. Have a nice day!:smile:
If she says yes you gonna go somewhere or invite her round yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending