Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got laughed at by the mentor when discussing my worries because they were minor. I tried to get help but I got called rude and got attitude from the teacher. I got laughed at by a ta. I got laughed at by my teacher. I wasnt in on 1 Friday because of my anxiety so on the Monday the teacher just asked me why I wasn’t in the day before the weekend and I explained we left a message on another staff members answer phone which she said she didn’t get. I was feeling anxious at night and all day at college. I need to go to college right now and I cant because it makes me feel like ****. I just get hot anxious about my life and it happens very often. That day when the ta just asked why I wasnt in I just sat on the bench in the yard and just cried because I felt a lone. I just honestly can’t take this **** anymore, I have had people criticise me all my life and I just hate it so much and I’m tired of it.
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im sorry but wth kinda skl do you go to that the teachers have the ignorance as high as this
Geraldthegoat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dw it’s not u, that teacher is highly unprofessional and I hate teachers like that, they shouldn’t go into education if they aren’t emotionally connected to the job or have a passion for it tbh. People have different issues and react differently to situations, if it’s continuous report your mentor and teacher I would.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.37%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.48%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (82)
19.39%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.46%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed