JP Morgan apprenticeship 2021 - Finance

Watch
Rainaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

Has anyone had their phone interview? I've had mine recently and got through to the assessment centre. If anyone can give me some tips on AC that would be a great help!

Thanks
brainzistheword
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rainaa)
Hi,

Has anyone had their phone interview? I've had mine recently and got through to the assessment centre. If anyone can give me some tips on AC that would be a great help!

Thanks
Hey, congratulations!! Good luck with the assessment centre. I'm not familiar with FInance but hopefully, this will bump your thread.

Do you know what you'll be required to do as part of the assessment centre?
tahiyatttt
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

Thanks
Hi! I started a thread a week ago or so on the degree apprenticeship. Go check it out, its got pages of threads! : )

also when did you send in your application? I sent mine in on the 16th and still havent got a telephone interview email
Rainaa
Rep:
(Original post by tahiyatttt)
Hi! I started a thread a week ago or so on the degree apprenticeship. Go check it out, its got pages of threads! : )

also when did you send in your application? I sent mine in on the 16th and still havent got a telephone interview email
Hiya,

yes we have spoken there as well. you are one of the only active person i found on that thread. i sent my application on the 6th and got an email on the 9th. Have faith, im sure it will come through on monday
Rainaa
Rep:
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Hey, congratulations!! Good luck with the assessment centre. I'm not familiar with FInance but hopefully, this will bump your thread.

Do you know what you'll be required to do as part of the assessment centre?
Thank you, I have no idea as they said they will send an email before the AC date. I hope someone who has done the AC before sees and replies to this thread! *fingers crossed*
kitkat23
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thank you, I have no idea as they said they will send an email before the AC date. I hope someone who has done the AC before sees and replies to this thread! *fingers crossed*
Hi, I also applied to the JP Morgan degree apprenticeship aswell and got through the interview process. Have you done your assessment center? mine is on Friday and i'm quite nervous.
Rainaa
Rep:
(Original post by kitkat23)
Hi, I also applied to the JP Morgan degree apprenticeship aswell and got through the interview process. Have you done your assessment center? mine is on Friday and i'm quite nervous.
Hi, yes ive done the AC. Nothing to be nervous about. Good luck!
Hanna029
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm so nervous, I've got one for IT, could you tell me what might come up?
Hanna029
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have an IT one, do you mind helping me, I'm so nervous and I haven't had time to prepare
Rainaa
Rep:
(Original post by Hanna029)
I have an IT one, do you mind helping me, I'm so nervous and I haven't had time to prepare
If you are talking about AC then there is no way you can prepare. They will assess you on your team work by giving situations and asking you how you would handle it as a group. Then comes the Q&A.
Hanna029
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you are talking about AC then there is no way you can prepare. They will assess you on your team work by giving situations and asking you how you would handle it as a group. Then comes the Q&A.
Oh thank you, is there anything you could suggest to ensure I do during the AC? Or you don't know?
Rainaa
Rep:
(Original post by Hanna029)
Oh thank you, is there anything you could suggest to ensure I do during the AC? Or you don't know?
make sure you are active in the discussion and ask questions during the Q&A! good luck!!
Emstrick
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I submitted my application a couple of weeks back but still haven’t heard anything. Is this unusual or do you think I’m likely to hear somthing soon? Best of luck with your applications
Hanna029
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
make sure you are active in the discussion and ask questions during the Q&A! good luck!!
Thank you
tahiyatttt
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emstrick)
Hi, I submitted my application a couple of weeks back but still haven’t heard anything. Is this unusual or do you think I’m likely to hear somthing soon? Best of luck with your applications
The later you apply the longer it takes them to respond since there’s even more applicants. Over 2000 to be precise 😬😬 but dw, Bournemouth one has time before it closes and if u applied to London, they transfer you to Bournemouth. That’s what happen to some other ppls applications. Hope this helps ! Also I jus had my AC today if anyone needs help : )
Emstrick
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tahiyatttt)
The later you apply the longer it takes them to respond since there’s even more applicants. Over 2000 to be precise 😬😬 but dw, Bournemouth one has time before it closes and if u applied to London, they transfer you to Bournemouth. That’s what happen to some other ppls applications. Hope this helps ! Also I jus had my AC today if anyone needs help : )
I thought that may be the case ! My friend applied a week earlier than me and heard back last week so I’m hoping I will hear back either this week or next wee ! Thankyou for you’re reply, that’s great! How did the AC go for you ?
tahiyatttt
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emstrick)
I thought that may be the case ! My friend applied a week earlier than me and heard back last week so I’m hoping I will hear back either this week or next wee ! Thankyou for you’re reply, that’s great! How did the AC go for you ?
no worriess
The ac is a lot less stressful then expected. Nothing you can prepare for,its how you naturally work as a team, so make sure you give everyone a fair chance to talk. The assessors dont care bout the reslts you get, they care bout how you got there. luckily there was no one overpowering in my group, so we worked together really well. theyre gonna let us know by tomorrow if we passed or not.
u.a21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, yes ive done the AC. Nothing to be nervous about. Good luck!
Hi, do you know what type of things are asked as part of the Q and A?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads