JP Morgan apprenticeship 2021 - Finance

Watch
Rainaa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

Has anyone had their phone interview? I've had mine recently and got through to the assessment centre. If anyone can give me some tips on AC that would be a great help!

Thanks
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rainaa)
Hi,

Has anyone had their phone interview? I've had mine recently and got through to the assessment centre. If anyone can give me some tips on AC that would be a great help!

Thanks
Hey, congratulations!! Good luck with the assessment centre. I'm not familiar with FInance but hopefully, this will bump your thread.

Do you know what you'll be required to do as part of the assessment centre?
tahiyatttt
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

Thanks
Hi! I started a thread a week ago or so on the degree apprenticeship. Go check it out, its got pages of threads! : )

also when did you send in your application? I sent mine in on the 16th and still havent got a telephone interview email
Rainaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by tahiyatttt)
Hi! I started a thread a week ago or so on the degree apprenticeship. Go check it out, its got pages of threads! : )

also when did you send in your application? I sent mine in on the 16th and still havent got a telephone interview email
Hiya,

yes we have spoken there as well. you are one of the only active person i found on that thread. i sent my application on the 6th and got an email on the 9th. Have faith, im sure it will come through on monday
Rainaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Hey, congratulations!! Good luck with the assessment centre. I'm not familiar with FInance but hopefully, this will bump your thread.

Do you know what you'll be required to do as part of the assessment centre?
Thank you, I have no idea as they said they will send an email before the AC date. I hope someone who has done the AC before sees and replies to this thread! *fingers crossed*
kitkat23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 hours ago
Thank you, I have no idea as they said they will send an email before the AC date. I hope someone who has done the AC before sees and replies to this thread! *fingers crossed*
Hi, I also applied to the JP Morgan degree apprenticeship aswell and got through the interview process. Have you done your assessment center? mine is on Friday and i'm quite nervous.
Rainaa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 hours ago
(Original post by kitkat23)
Hi, I also applied to the JP Morgan degree apprenticeship aswell and got through the interview process. Have you done your assessment center? mine is on Friday and i'm quite nervous.
Hi, yes ive done the AC. Nothing to be nervous about. Good luck!
Hanna029
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 minutes ago
I'm so nervous, I've got one for IT, could you tell me what might come up?
Hanna029
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 minutes ago
I have an IT one, do you mind helping me, I'm so nervous and I haven't had time to prepare
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (650)
41.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (322)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.61%

Watched Threads