hajra124
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
Anyone starting in November and studying early childhood development and learning at Coventry University
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hajra124)
Hi
Anyone starting in November and studying early childhood development and learning at Coventry University
Hi hajra124,

Thank you for choosing Coventry University and congratulations on your offer! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask one of our student ambassadors on this forum!

Kind regards,

Monika
Coventry Campus
LLB International Law
hajra124
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you very much I have enrolled for November but I’m still waiting on a confirmation
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hajra124)
Thank you very much I have enrolled for November but I’m still waiting on a confirmation
Hey there,

No worries, sometimes these can take an extra few days. If you have not heard anything from the university, feel free to contact 024 7765 2222.
In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding the uni, ask away!

I hope this helps

Veronica
BSc Dietetics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (713)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (901)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (397)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.42%

Watched Threads