Why does my A-level teacher do this?

Watch
Anonymousamie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I sit at the front near him and most people sit at the back. When he’s sat at his desk, he always opens his mouth to say something to me when we make eye-contact, then he smiles and says ‘never mind’. I then feel distracted because I’m an over-thinker and question what it was that he wanted to ask. I don’t know, it just seems strange because he’s confident around every other student and almost seems intimidated by me?
KNW
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's probably just curious why you sit at the front in contrast with everyone else. Maybe next lesson just jokingly say you can't focus now he has got you wondering what he wanted to ask so he must say it now
Last edited by KNW; 1 month ago
shahbaaz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe he's a pedo?
Anonymousamie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by KNW)
He's probably just curious why you sit at the front in contrast with everyone else. Maybe next lesson just jokingly say you can't focus now he has got you wondering what he wanted to ask so he must say it now
Thanks, will do.
EternalKnight_02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like a pedo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (61)
27.98%
No - I have already returned home (25)
11.47%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (49)
22.48%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.63%
No - I live at home during term anyway (62)
28.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed