How to talk to guys?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im 19, never had a boyfriend and never even had a crush because i just dont talk to guys! Like i dont know why but i never cross paths with guys?

Maybe im just shy or something. I want to meet more guys! Any tips?
Cmelissa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get yourself out there babe, life’s to short. Nice guys, nasty guys but you should just go for it maybe bumble to make friends x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I feel the same way ive never had a boyfriend, ive had crushes but never spoken to them, but I downloaded Bumble too a while ago as the user above suggested and trust me it helps. The girls have to message first when you match so that can help you get more confident. Don’t be afraid to message first though because they’d have matched for a reason. Have fun
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cmelissa)
Get yourself out there babe, life’s to short. Nice guys, nasty guys but you should just go for it maybe bumble to make friends x
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel the same way ive never had a boyfriend, ive had crushes but never spoken to them, but I downloaded Bumble too a while ago as the user above suggested and trust me it helps. The girls have to message first when you match so that can help you get more confident. Don’t be afraid to message first though because they’d have matched for a reason. Have fun
Thanks guys! Im too scared to make bumble etc bc I wanted to meet people just naturally
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Locate a male and talk to him?
KNW
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks guys! Im too scared to make bumble etc bc I wanted to meet people just naturally
Are you at uni or working or gap yearing? If you're at uni the best thing you can do is join societies and different groups like that. Other wise, you might be able to ask any friends if theyre 'talking' to anyone and you might ask them if they would be up for a double date with the guy and a friend of his. Even if you dont like him, thats not even the point in all homesty its just about getting a bit more comfortable with talking to new people in that context specifically
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Honestly, u know straight away if the convo just easily flows.
Talk about your interests, about school/ college etc, if u do any sports etc. Depends on the situation ig.
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you have any hobbies or interests? try talking to guys about those things (obvs if they share the same interests, don't talk to them about nails and **** if they aren't into that). Then you can ask them out sometime when you feel comfortable enough. Guys are easy to talk to just find common interests if you can.

Alternatively, friends of friends are always a good option. Ask them to arrange something if you happen to like any of their friends.
Jonathongli
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im 19, never had a boyfriend and never even had a crush because i just dont talk to guys! Like i dont know why but i never cross paths with guys?

U can pm if u wanna talk I can give u tips and it'll boost ur confidence.
blackugo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You don't
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
just open your mouth and let the air come out.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by blackugo)
You don't
Why not
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
just open your mouth and let the air come out.
1) I dont know who to talk to

2) I dont know what to say
joanahB
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it's not yet a right time, when right time reaches a dude will come your way.
blackugo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why not
They talk to you
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Honestly as a 19 year old guy, I think dont go actively looking. Live life, enjoy the little things and when the time comes take the opportunity
Joseph Songy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Am here searching for a nice girl but have not get any,try me and see
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads