The Student Room Group

Am I in the wrong

I was speaking to a girl for like 3 months. We both got feelings ect and she asked me out last week. Went well and its was going really sick until i found out she had guy best friends.

I told her today since its last day b4 half term we done and i unadded off social media. She went crazy phoning me until i had to block that(literally 7 times i think).

All her mates r messaging me asking y and shes now saying shes over me and she dodged a bullet lol.

I have s grudge against 'guy best friends' simple because i know damn well 1. If the relationship stale hes next in line 2. Constant sexual tensuon and flirting.

Ik this from experience xuz my female mate n 1 alwys be makin jokes and talk hella eve tho she got a man.

Also bestfriensds in teenhood vary. I preciate that adults can have friends without doing the stuff i said above it. Just from experience and seeing all my female mates around their 'bestfriends' is so sus.

Same with girl bestfriends. If you girls think that ur guys female friends dont act a certain way on their own man your mistaken

As i said its subjective ion want everu1 callin me insecure i just happen to see in the future and she probs cheating wit me on that dude
you're in the wrong. do you expect her to only be friends with girls!!!!
Reply 2
Don’t think that every girl is the same.
If you both like each other than go for it, and simple fact is IF she does cheat on you with her guy best friend then Yeno what she wasn’t the one for you, and she’ll regret her **** up . But life’s to short give her a chance x
Reply 3
Original post by 15holmes.j
you're in the wrong. do you expect her to only be friends with girls!!!!

If ur man was hanging round with girls, unless you are margot robbie you gonna feel some type of way ion have time to be insecure or check over her incase shes not wit me.
Original post by Cmelissa
Don’t think that every girl is the same.
If you both like each other than go for it, and simple fact is IF she does cheat on you with her guy best friend then Yeno what she wasn’t the one for you, and she’ll regret her **** up . But life’s to short give her a chance x

Imo theyre all the same. just thought she was different lmao dis was ma last straw. Yesterday i did a mininsocial experiment on ma friend n inwas like dump him n get a talln guy like me. And were like maybe wit a smirk lol
Mayb they may not be the same however all da shy girls don want loud guys lol
You have a good point regards what you are saying l dont have female friends l can understand where you are coming from
Reply 5
Original post by Scottishlad888
You have a good point regards what you are saying l dont have female friends l can understand where you are coming from

Ty man. People always assume im controllin or insecure i just dont wanna go thru drama man. Its tough tryn keep ur girl from guys.

Thats y i prefer the art girls but they weird sometimes ngl
Original post by Anonymous
Ty man. People always assume im controllin or insecure i just dont wanna go thru drama man. Its tough tryn keep ur girl from guys.

Thats y i prefer the art girls but they weird sometimes ngl

l will be honest l am the same as you girls can have male friends but l wont date the girl l will no longer take the risk l have been cheated on in the past and most girls dont like there guy to have female friends and l agree with them stick to your guns its your choice
She’s right. She dodged a bullet with you. You did her a major favour by ending things
(edited 3 years ago)
I was speaking to a girl for like 3 months. We both got feelings ect and she asked me out last week. Went well and its was going really sick until i found out she had guy best friends.

I told her today since its last day b4 half term we done and i unadded off social media. She went crazy phoning me until i had to block that(literally 7 times i think).

All her mates r messaging me asking y and shes now saying shes over me and she dodged a bullet lol.

I have s grudge against 'guy best friends' simple because i know damn well 1. If the relationship stale hes next in line 2. Constant sexual tensuon and flirting.

Ik this from experience xuz my female mate n 1 alwys be makin jokes and talk hella eve tho she got a man.

Also bestfriensds in teenhood vary. I preciate that adults can have friends without doing the stuff i said above it. Just from experience and seeing all my female mates around their 'bestfriends' is so sus.

Same with girl bestfriends. If you girls think that ur guys female friends dont act a certain way on their own man your mistaken

As i said its subjective ion want everu1 callin me insecure i just happen to see in the future and she probs cheating wit me on that dude

can't have mates with the opposite gender, very insecure...

i relate so much to this - a girl tried to cheat on my bestie for me fortunately for him I rejected her
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
She’s right. She dodged a bullet with you. You did her a major favour by ending things

you really should be in bed by now chop and if your good you get jelly and ice cream tomorrow lol:u:

also ellas back i noticed and you are back also:biggrin:
No, you are not in the wrong. You did the right thing. Girls with "guys BFF" can't be trusted same applies to blokes as well with "girls BFF" . It just leads to complications in the relationship its not worth the hassle tbh.
(edited 3 years ago)
yeah you're in the wrong she can be friends with who she wants
Reply 13
I think the OP could benefit from CBT to correct this potentially destructive thought process
1 minute ago
I think the OP could benefit from CBT to correct this potentially destructive thought process

Latest

Trending

Trending