Brodirxox
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! Basically I got my third lobes pierced today and on one ear i cant even feel it like there’s no pain at all but the other ear kills like it’s more painful than any other piercing I’ve had, just need some advice, I have lots of other piercings so I’m doing the usual cleaning and don’t touch it otherwise still but I’m trying to sleep and it’s very painful so any help would be appreciated
aurora1025
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,
teen with 11 piercings (and disappointed parents lol) here! would recommend ibuprofen to dull the pain if it gets really bad and remember to give it salt soaks if it starts to look infected or gross. its weird for lobes to be hurting that much but honestly any piercing can be extremely painful for the first few days (my conch looked like it was infected in the first couple of days but after the fourth day the swelling went away on its own), but if this continues of course go contact your piercer and sleep on the other side as best you can. good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (44)
32.35%
No - I have already returned home (16)
11.76%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (27)
19.85%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (11)
8.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
27.94%

Watched Threads