The Student Room Group

Struggling with flatmates, possible to move to different one?

Is it possible to move into a different student flat? I have one in mind that my friends are in, they have an unused room for some reason, and they're much nicer than my current flatmates. I don't hate all my flatmates (bar 3, the rest are quite nice) but it's those specific 3 that drive me and others kinda crazy.
It's only my 4th/5th week here, I hope it's not too late :frown:
Original post by DamnFineCoffee20
Is it possible to move into a different student flat? I have one in mind that my friends are in, they have an unused room for some reason, and they're much nicer than my current flatmates. I don't hate all my flatmates (bar 3, the rest are quite nice) but it's those specific 3 that drive me and others kinda crazy.

Depends on the uni. As you have already identified a spare room then I suggest you contact accommodation.
Original post by DamnFineCoffee20

Hey @DamnFineCoffee20!

If you speak to the reception team in your student halls they should be more than happy to help you
It shouldn't be too late - I know someone that swapped rooms in around november before :smile:

Theres no guarantee that you will get the room you have identified to be free - but there is no harm in asking!

I hope this helps!
Eloise - Official Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending