Did he only want one thing from me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I met a guy at uni and we found we had a lot in common and started talking. However, a few nights ago, while at my flat we were talking for a while and then started to get really flirty with each other and made out for a while. He told me all this stuff about how he liked me and he couldn't believe I wasn't with anyone etc. Anyway we spooned and went to sleep but when I woke up he was gone and hours later he unfriended me on snapchat. Has he seriously aired me because I didn't have sex with him? I'm not one who has ever been in a relationship but I kinda feel used rn and makes me glad I didn't take things further with him
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
There is not enough context. It may be that, or a myriad of other factors. Is he quit shy? If that's the case, it may be well because he felt he had crossed a line and kinda messed it up afterwards.
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He was only wanting you for sex same with most young guys they are on Tinder only to hookup dont be taken in by any guys
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I met a guy at uni and we found we had a lot in common and started talking. However, a few nights ago, while at my flat we were talking for a while and then started to get really flirty with each other and made out for a while. He told me all this stuff about how he liked me and he couldn't believe I wasn't with anyone etc. Anyway we spooned and went to sleep but when I woke up he was gone and hours later he unfriended me on snapchat. Has he seriously aired me because I didn't have sex with him? I'm not one who has ever been in a relationship but I kinda feel used rn and makes me glad I didn't take things further with him
welcome to uni, where guys only want one thing and relationships aren't it
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s seems he’s gone cold for some reason. Blocking you is pretty rude and suggests it was just opportunistic sex he was hopping for. As you say it’s good you held back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (136)
28.33%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.54%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.38%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.38%
No - I live at home during term anyway (141)
29.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed