The Student Room Group

Girlfriend wants me to shave off my pubes

My girlfriend doesn't like my pubes and says that she wants to shave them off with an electric shaver. Not sure why she doesn't like them so much. Should I just let her do it to keep her happy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
preference and/or hygiene :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend doesn't like my pubes and says that she wants to shave them off with an electric shaver. Not sure why she doesn't like them so much. Should I just let her do it to keep her happy?

Are you male or female?

Err no? I mean if this was a girl asking the same question everyone would be quick to say “ItS yOuR bOdY”

Unless you want to shave them, you don’t need to just because some girl wants you to.
Reply 4
Original post by GabiAbi84
Are you male or female?

Male
Reply 5
Original post by VAbrol
preference and/or hygiene :smile:

Probably but she has very strong feelings about it
Reply 6
Original post by Fermion.
Err no? I mean if this was a girl asking the same question everyone would be quick to say “ItS yOuR bOdY”

Unless you want to shave them, you don’t need to just because some girl wants you to.

I agree but If it stops her complaining about it then it might be worth doing it I suppose. She said that I'm not getting any sex until I let her do it.
Male

Your body your choice.
If you want to then do it, if you don’t then don’t.
But if it matters to her it’s worth having a better conversation with her so that you know why she wants you to. Still doesn’t mean you would have to do it but could help you make your position clearer.
Reply 8
I agree but If it stops her complaining about it then it might be worth doing it I suppose. She said that I'm not getting any sex until I let her do it.

why does she want it gone?

That’s called manipulation and it’s never a healthy thing.

That’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard. You’re going to let this silly girl manipulate you into shaving? Denying you sex until you do it? She sounds like a headache. Chuck her in the bin and find someone who isn’t phased by petty things.
Original post by VAbrol
why does she want it gone?

She said that she doesn't like the hairs when she gives a blowjob and that pubes are not clean.
Original post by GabiAbi84
That’s called manipulation and it’s never a healthy thing.

She could be but we've never really had any arguments/disagreements on anything else.
Original post by Fermion.
That’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard. You’re going to let this silly girl manipulate you into shaving? Denying you sex until you do it? She sounds like a headache. Chuck her in the bin and find someone who isn’t phased by petty things.

We have a great relationship in every other way. She is my first girlfriend and I love her a lot, Maybe I will have to reassess my relationship with her.
She is my first girlfriend and I have very strong feelings for her. I just don't understand why she really hates my pubes so much.
We have a great relationship in every other way. She is my first girlfriend and I love her a lot, Maybe I will have to reassess my relationship with her.

Yes, you do need to reassess and tell her you don’t appreciate blackmailed into shaving your pubes. When im going down on someone the last thing I’m thinking about is a bit of hair lol. As long as you’re clean it really shouldn’t matter.

I mean it’s one thing having a preference but the fact she is denying you sex until you shave is ridiculous...
She could be but we've never really had any arguments/disagreements on anything else.

“I’m not having sex until you...”
is manipulation.
Neither of you should be forcing the other to do something they don’t want to do.
If you don’t care then why ask random strangers on the internet what you should do?
Let her. They grow back
Yes I don't think its right that she can tell me what to do with my pubes really.

Quick Reply

Latest