OXBRIDGE GRADS running the country have performed the worst in Europe (COVID)?

Watch
tsrholicc
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Have Oxbridge grads performed even worse than all Eastern Europeans?

Is it time to end the severe and rampant social apartheid against grads from other top unis like Imperial, UCL and LSE?
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do not blame Oxford or Cambridge for our having the worst government in history. Blame the MPs from the Conservative Party who nominated Mr Johnson, and those members of the party who voted for him.
tsrholicc
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Oxbridge grads are famous for attacking grads of every other uni and not letting others get a fair chance at life. Boris is an Oxbridge grad and JUST LOOK AT HIM!! He doesn't even groom himself.

There is a social apartheid against grads from say, Imperial, by grads from Oxbridge who promote other Oxbridge grads and continue a vicious cycle of incompetence. Teaching and research at several unis is better but this apartheid system keeps the best from getting a chance!
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
*sigh*
tsrholicc
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Theloniouss)
*sigh*
Your account history is filled with Oxbridge-related thread posts. No wonder you're being so rude and have no problem with this nonsensical apartheid system against people from better unis than Oxbridge.
stereotypeasian
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
do you have a life outside of Oxbridge ?

doesn't look like it :dontknow:
tsrholicc
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
do you have a life outside of Oxbridge ?

doesn't look like it :dontknow:
Hardly anybody in the UK has a life outside of this apartheid system.

British people are subordinated to Oxbridge grads, almost like slaves, even if they're from better unis.
stereotypeasian
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tsrholicc)
Hardly anybody in the UK has a life outside of this apartheid system.

British people are subordinated to Oxbridge grads, almost like slaves, even if they're from better unis.
:rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads