thereisalightx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey!
I was wondering if anyone who's applied for PPE (for 2021) has had any offers yet. A couple of friends doing different subjects have had a few offers- I know I'm being impatient but just thought I'd ask
Marty_003
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Applied to Oxford, LSE, UCL, KCL and Manchester but heard nothing back. No offers back. I assume they are waiting for later applicants outside Oxford. Have you had any offers since? Ive heard that Warwick and Leeds have given out offers for PPE.
Ollywmoor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by thereisalightx)
Hey!
I was wondering if anyone who's applied for PPE (for 2021) has had any offers yet. A couple of friends doing different subjects have had a few offers- I know I'm being impatient but just thought I'd ask
Ive applied to Oxford, Warwick, Exeter and Leeds so far. got an offer from Leeds in the space of a day, but that's because it is by far the least competitive out of the four
philipparharper
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have applied for PPE at LSE KCL Manchester and Oxford and have no offers yet
mflach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i applied to oxford (st johns), exeter, manchester, leeds and liverpool. leeds seem quite eager with offers this year, i got mine a day after they received my application. liverpool took a couple weeks and just got exeter which took over a month. i think manchester may have a bit too much on their hands with covid and all so they’re probably taking longer, or just waiting for more applications
anon3214
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have had an offer from Durham but still waiting on the other 4
bigdan69420
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by anon3214)
I have had an offer from Durham but still waiting on the other 4
What are your predicteds?
bigdan69420
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mflach)
i applied to oxford (st johns), exeter, manchester, leeds and liverpool. leeds seem quite eager with offers this year, i got mine a day after they received my application. liverpool took a couple weeks and just got exeter which took over a month. i think manchester may have a bit too much on their hands with covid and all so they’re probably taking longer, or just uwaiting for more applications
billiebob
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys.

So far I've had offers from York and Belfast.
Also applied to Oxford, LSE and Warwick. xx

Good luck everyone!
anon3214
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bigdan69420)
A*A*A*B and hopefully A/A* in EPQ
mflach
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bigdan69420)
a*s in maths economics and politics hbu?
lucysarell1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by thereisalightx)
Hey!
I've applied for PPE at Oxford, Bristol, Warwick, Birmingham and East Anglia. I've had an offer from Birmingham and East Anglia. Has anyone heard back from Bristol or Warwick yet?
maegge
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lucysarell1)
I've applied for PPE at Oxford, Bristol, Warwick, Birmingham and East Anglia. I've had an offer from Birmingham and East Anglia. Has anyone heard back from Bristol or Warwick yet?
I just heard back from Bristol a couple of minutes ago!
MillieRT
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I had an offer crom Lancaster about 5 days ago but otherwise I've heard nothing from anywhere else (Durham, Oxford, Warwick and Edinburgh).
lucysarell1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by maegge)
I just heard back from Bristol a couple of minutes ago!
Congrats! Which of their courses did you apply to since they don't offer PPE?
Marty_003
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yep Manchester just came back to me with an offer. I guess they're arriving now too.
mflach
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Marty_003)
yep Manchester just came back to me with an offer. I guess they're arriving now too.
😳😳ive not had mine yet
Marty_003
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mflach)
😳😳ive not had mine yet
I wouldn't worry much. They're gonna have to reply to you eventually so them holding out isn't a sign your going to be rejected
mflach
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Marty_003)
I wouldn't worry much. They're gonna have to reply to you eventually so them holding out isn't a sign your going to be rejected
yea true and to be honest with the fencing in scandal and the occupation of the tower & what the staff have done i don’t even want to go there now
maegge
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lucysarell1)
Congrats! Which of their courses did you apply to since they don't offer PPE?
I applied to Economics and Politics. What about you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (207)
57.34%
I don't have everything I need (154)
42.66%

Watched Threads