Lilllyyyy3
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, i am going to start on writing my personal statement soon for psych (bsc) but I need recommendations on what types of books to read on the subject. I have made a list so far on what I’m interested in but need other general psych books to read on. Here is my list so far:
-how to be a woman
-talking to strangers
-the cyber effect
-obsessions
-the serial killer whisperer
Thank you.
ayanal8
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm reading The baby in the mirror by Charles Fernyhough which follows the development of his daughter from birth to 3. It's really interesting if you like Developmental Psychology
Lilllyyyy3
Rep:
?
(Original post by ayanal8)
I'm reading The baby in the mirror by Charles Fernyhough which follows the development of his daughter from birth to 3. It's really interesting if you like Developmental Psychology
Thank you
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Make sure that the books that you read are written by psychologists and cover things that will be covered in the psychology degree
Lilllyyyy3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Interrobang)
Make sure that the books that you read are written by psychologists and cover things that will be covered in the psychology degree
Ahhhh yea I’ll keep that in mind!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.08%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.12%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (73)
19.16%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.24%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.4%

Watched Threads